10 Fun things to do in Autumn
Hi babes. Day 2 of #blogtober and I’m here to share some fun things to do during the Fall. Some of these things will probably depend on where you live and some things might cost money. Let me know your favorite Fall activity in the comments!
1. Apple picking. I love to go apple picking up at Carter Mountain. I always get a few apples to make some sort of baked good(post coming soon) and I can’t leave with apple spiced donuts.
2. Visit the state fair. Because who can resist carnival rides and fried Oreos.
3. Get lost in a corn maze
4. Visit the pumpkin patch. Once you get your pumpkin, head to number 5
5. Carve pumpkins
6. Rent a cabin in the mountains
7. Go on a hayride. Haunting optional.
8. Tailgate at your local football game
9. Eat a candy apple
10. Have a scary movie marathon (need inspiration? Check out my first October post here)